Get Technologically Fit with Setup Sync & Learn!
We spend time and effort trying to keep physically fit, and it does require applying ourself regularly. Some of us prefer to have a Fitness Coach, which certainly makes it somewhat 'easier' in terms of having someone there to help drive you, with your best interest in mind, and with the knowledge and desire to help you achieve your goals.
Well...why not do the same with technology, and stay technologically fit! Having good knowledge around technology is an essential ingredient for most of our working lives now, so why not enlist a Technology Coach to help you with your goals.
3 common scenarios where we can help:
You're a manager or executive in a business, and your falling behind with your knowledge around technology. Struggling to apply your amazing talents and experience through the use of computers or mobile devices to execute your ideas or initiatives. Catch up or get ahead now! We're here to help, using everyday language and great teaching techniques, all in a private session by appointment only - for individuals or small groups, and we come to you. Enquire here
You're a teacher/educator, or in a role where you're expected to be this for others. Many of your colleagues or students seem to be way ahead in terms of their knowledge around using technology, and you're feeling out of your depth or being left behind. We can help you!
You're trying to get a promotion or looking for a new job, and you know you need to brush up on your technology know-how. We can make you more Tech-savvy! This is what we do!
Some common topics we can help you with:
- DOCUMENTS using Pages, Numbers, Keynote - Apple's equivalent of Microsoft's Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- EMAIL using Apple Mail - email App on Macs, iPhones, iPads
- Notes, Reminders, and Voice Memos - Apple's built in Apps to help with your task management and recording info
- Security & Backup - Passcode, Fingerprint, find my device, private web browsing and backing up data
- Calendars & Contacts - syncing with cloud services e.g. iCloud, Google and Exchange
- Working with PDF's - iBooks, Apple Mail, Evernote, PDF Expert - for managing, editing, syncing, and sharing
- Siri & Dictation - voice assistant to achieve most tasks handsfree & dictating emails and notes for example
- Social Apps - e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Skype, FaceTime, Viber
You invest in your physical and mental fitness/wellness, and now's the time to invest in your knowledge around technology - learn all of the shortcuts, tips & tricks that others always seem to know and yet you're still doing things the long, hard way. Make your life easier now, and contact Reece at Setup Sync & Learn here to find out how we can tailor a session for you!
IMPORTANT: We are Apple Experts in Sydney NSW and Perth WA - if you use any Apple products such as a Mac computer, iPhone or iPad and Apple Apps and services, then you've come to the right place! We also know a great deal about the many 3rd party peripherals, Apps and services that people tend to use with their Apple devices. Ask us now how we can help YOU - enquire now